CAMPS & CLINICS
WHEN: June 15-17, 1:15-3:15 pm
WHERE: Minnetonka High School Upper Turf (just north of the hockey rink)
WHAT: Join a unique 3-day mini-camp to see and feel the TFE experience.
WHO: 2009 and 2010 players only. Camp is open to players of all clubs and levels.
- Additional training opportunity to supplement club team training
- Opportunity to play with new players and develop new friendships
- Exposure to high level coaching from Director staff from Fusion and Tonka United
- Experience the TFE difference!
TFE Pillars of Development
- Possession Habits
- Attacking Principles
- Transitional Thinking
- Defending Principles
We will focus on the 3 Pillars involved in Attacking Flair for this camp.
- Day 1: Possession Habits; Player Scanning; Awareness and Body Shape within the team environment.
- Day 2: Transitional Thinking - Focus on Transition to Attack in “Team Player Development” (Shape Expansion, 1st Pass, Movement off the ball)
- Day 3: Attacking Principles - Focus on Individual and Team; Attacking; Finishing to Goal with Pace and Purpose.
TFE SUMMER CLINIC & ID CAMP
July 13-15, 2021
Details and regisration coming soon.