St. Jude Walk/Run Virtual Event - Join TeamThomas #65Strong
9.8.20 - Dear TFE Players & Parents: As a program, we miss Thomas dearly and think of him often. An incredible soccer player, but an even better person. Thomas' presence and charisma had a special way of uplifting everyone around him. We wear Thomas' #65Strong patch proudly on our uniforms as it represents the many special qualities that made Thomas such an incredible teammate and friend.
- Consistent & Hard-Working
- Humble & Quiet Confidence
- Genuine & Caring Teammate
- Unwavering Courage
Please help us honor and remember Thomas by joining Team Thomas for this year's virtual St. Jude Walk/Run on September 26th. For the first time, participants will celebrate a nationwide movement on the same day. Together, let's join in the fight against childhood cancer.
To Join Team Thomas:
Thank you for your support!
How to get involved and show your support:
Registering for Team Thomas at www.stjude.org/walktwincities and Click Join Team (Search for Team Thomas #65strong)
- Downloading the St. Jude Walk/Run app (free and available in the Apple App Store or Google Play) *This is where all the event day activities will take place so everyone needs to have the app to participate.
- Share your support on social media by posting pictures and getting others to join. This is the easiest way to ask people to support Team Thomas and help us fundraise to hit our $10,000 goal.
- “Kickin it for Team Thomas” decorations: Leading up to the Walk/Run on September 26th, we are asking people to show their support by decorating and displaying Team Thomas posters (similar to the photo attached) and taping them to your home windows, business windows, school windows, etc. Then they can take photos of their posters and participants, dressed in Team Thomas blue, and use these hashtags so we can share them and see the support
- Social Media Hashtags and Handles to include in all posts