The mission of Tonka Fusion Elite's goalkeeper program is to develop goalkeepers who live and play with passion, integrity, and courage and empower them with the tools they need to succeed on and off the soccer field. We believe that our goalkeeper is critical to our teams' success and we invest in their development with that in mind. All of the club's goalkeepers are put into one of three training pools designed to provide focused curriculum to specific ages/ability levels of keepers and ensure the best training environment for each. With at least 2-3 coaches on hand at most sessions and 2-4 goalkeeper-specific training opportunities each week, any Tonka Fusion Elite player interested in developing her or his skills at the goalkeeper position will have the opportunity to succeed.
Our older and more experienced Tonka Fusion Elite goalkeepers are placed in smaller groups designed to refine their skill set and build on the things they need to do individually to take their game to the next level. Many of our goalkeepers have aspirations of playing in college and beyond, and we aim to prepare these players with all of the technical, tactical, physical and mental skills that they need to achieve their dreams.
DIRECTOR OF GOALKEEPING
- Director of Goalkeeping, U of MN
- Former Assistant Coach, Trinity College (CT)
- Former Goalkeeper Coach, East California University & University of Arizona
- Former DI All-American, Duke University
- Professional (WPSL) Experience, Boston Breakers & Atlanta Beat & NY Flash (4 years)
- Owner/Founder First Line Futbol Goalkeeper Training
Contact Alli via email
VIEW "FULL GOALKEEPING STAFF" ___IMAGE LINK___