OSR Physical Therapy is Tonka Fusion Elite's official sports medicine partner for the 2020-2021 season (their second season partnering with TFE). Through this partnership, OSR will provide sideline athletic coverage, injury prevention education, and pre-season screenings. OSR is also available to provide complete care including diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation plans should players and families choose to use OSR.
- Dedicated Director of Sports Medicine
- Baseline Concussion Testing
- Pre-Season Athletic Screening
- Scheduled on-site Athletic Training staff at certain training sites for consultation and care
- On-site Athletic Training staff at all major program events such as tryouts
- SportsMetrics ACL Prevention Training for all TFE coaches
- Guaranteed same/next day appointments at any of the 4 OSR office locations
“With their comprehensive sports medicine services and first class recovery treatments, OSR PT becomes an important addition to TFE’s continued commitment to the holistic development of our athletes. In conjunction with our on-field training and Full Strength MN programming, we will work together to keep our players healthy and performing at their very best,” said TFE Director, Lawrence Tsoi.
”OSR Physical Therapy is excited to partner with Tonka Fusion Elite. OSR holds itself to high standards that match the standards that have been set by the TFE players, coaches, parents and organizers and we look forward to providing exceptional care to exceptional athletes both on and off the field,” said Jason Klopp, Director of Athletic Training Services at OSR PT.
TFE DEDICATED DIRECTOR OF SPORTS MEDICINE
Jason Kopp, LAT
Director of Athletic Training Services, OSR Physical Therapy
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, Emphasis: Athletic Training
- Minor: Nutrition, Winona State University
- ImPACT Trained Athletic Trainer
- Certified Exercise Specialist
- Former Assistant Athletic Trainer at Winona State University
- First Aid/CPR Certified
ABOUT OSR PHYSICAL THERAPY
With locations in Minnetonka, Chanhassen, Eden Prairie, and Chaska, OSR PT offers comprehensive physical therapy, athletic training, and sports medicine care through a team of experts who take great pride in the care and customer service they provide to their patients. For more information, please visit https://www.osrpt.com/.